Environmental engineering and steel construction
The structural investigation of the steel structures of various types of industrial large-scale cleaning systems is part of our area of activity. In addition, we are involved in the structural calculation of classic steel construction consisting of stair towers, steel halls, platforms, etc. There are also towers for electrical switchgear, pipe bridges and general substructures for heavy systems. A specialty is the conversion of calculation models into the software STAAD.Pro, which is often requested by international customers.
Requirements in the field of structural steelwork and environmental engineering
Technical boundary conditions:
- Applicable standards/codes: DIN, Eurocode (EC3, EC8, …), UBC, IBC, ASCE, AISC, etc.
- Seismic load application
- Ship and truck transport
- Applications for austenitic and ferritic steel
Examples of environmental engineering:
- Investigation of self-supporting filters without an independent support structure
Examples of structural steelwork:
- Analysis of stair towers, steel halls, platforms and platforms
- Support structures (towers and pipe bridges) for gas-insulated switchgear